Building an Online Brand
Are you taking advantage of medical practice tips promoting technology as a gateway to building your reputation and local business? To succeed in today’s medical marketplace, you must boost your standing in online local searches to secure the PR your practice needs for continued success.
Whats wrong with the way I’m handling marketing now?Referrals and insurance-only patients are no longer enough. Today’s patients rely heavily on the internet searches, social media, and consumer reviews when selecting a physician. If you’re lost among search results or have no web presence whatsoever, you may be missing out on a large segment of the market.
How hard is it to jump on the technological bandwagon?Today’s technological tools are typically free, low cost, and relatively simple to use. Best of all, you can get started today!
- Own your listing.Google My Business (free) and Moz.com ($84/year) help you ensure information listed about your practice online is correct.
- Be good looking.Ensure your site and its content look good and are readable on all size devices, from cell phones to desktops.
- Give your site a facelift.To keep your site relevant, in addition to expected information like your list of services and physicians, regularly provide authoritative content relative to your specialty.
- Stay on top of reviews.Be timely and responsive to what customers say about you.
- Build your social media presence.Create and maintain an active presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more. Update sites weekly with patient-friendly health information, practice involvement in community activities, and relevant, published health information.
Looking for medical practice tips that earn top results? MedConnectUSA can help. Contact us today!